Specialized Cork Turntable Slipmats
Handmade slipmats by Full Force Hifi made in the U.S. from unique, sound insulation-grade, cork material. These are mats your record player will love, made for your eyes and ears. Each pattern is entirely unique and hand-cut to order.
- Anti-static properties help minimize buzz
- Vibration dampening properties help to avoid skips and to deliver defined sound (especially bass)
- Made to standard size that will fit most record players - vintage and modern turntables alike
Deep Cut is a proud retailer (and happy user) of Full Force Hifi slipmats.
- Dimensions / Specs
- About Deep Cut
- Shipping Details
- 12" diameter
- 3mm (1/8") deep
- Near-universal fit
Deep Cut products are handcrafted in small batches to the last detail in our Minnesota woodshop. We make things that help you get more enjoyment out of your home. Records, books, plants, cocktail culture, the kitchen, games - if it helps you get joy from your space, we want to help and with style. We source the most premium hardwood materials from local suppliers and do everything we can to preserve the natural beauty of those materials while making things that will last. Each piece is designed to be easy to install for most DIY skill levels in a variety of environments.
Deep Cut products are made produced in small batches with tender love and care. Although most orders ship within 1 - 4 business days, production scheduling can vary. Please allow 3 - 7 business days for for orders to be fulfilled within the US market.
NOTE: Walnut Wall Cubes are currently 2 - 4 weeks out from shipping. For more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domestic Orders: We use UPS Ground as our primary carrier services for most shipments. These services typically deliver between 2 - 5 business days. For some products, you will be given the option of USPS First Class OR UPS Ground. USPS First Class also generally delivers within 2 - 5 days of shipment.
- International Orders: We use USPS International Priority or UPS International depending on the destination and product. Delivery timelines are very difficult to guarantee based on current global logistics. All duties, taxes, and other fees associated with the destination countries policy are the responsibility of the purchaser.